Monday, February 3, 2014

"BabyCakes"

Seriously !!!!
I am actually at a loss for words, at a loss as to where to begin and just plain old LOST here on my own blog!  It has been so long since my last post that I cannot remember how to post.  Apparently the three years of living in the United States hindered my ability to blog, fortunately, it did not completely hinder my ability to create.  I have discovered while searching through photos that I actually had many avenues for my creativity, Far beyond cards. Perhaps photos will help me share my journey until I find my blogging fingers?

"BabyCakes"
I discovered a passion for creating cupcakes













3 comments:

Kori Meyer said...

Great job Justine! I know how you feel - I realized a week or so ago that i hadn't written anything on my own blog(s) for almost a year. Your cupcakes are absolutely beautiful - keep it up. I am sure if you spread the word around you can use your talent overseas. June is wedding month!!! :)

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thanida said...

This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. 
bk8