Saturday, September 8, 2012

Attention to Details

The presentation of a gift can take something as simple and boring as bath towels and make them EXCITING!   I absolutely adore having a reason to give gifts which means I also have a reason to CREATE.  I probably put as much effort or thought into my packaging as I do the actual gift. I wonder if this love for packaging stems from my love of storage containers. Anyone else have a love for "Glass Jars"? Is there such a thing as too many? I think not!

This year in addition to our middle daughter's graduation from the University of Hawaii, we also received numerous high school Graduation announcements, thus creative AND thrifty were a must.  The gift above contains two bath towels that I simply stitched red rik rak across the bottom.  Fast, Easy, Inexpensive and Super Cute. 


Share Clear Best Cardsahring Cccam Server said...

Enrich content! Lots of essential clues of searching perfect post to put comments and increasing the rank. Thank you so very much for a huge cooperation by putting a big list of it.

Can you give some more information on this subject?
Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing | SEO STAR SOFTWARE HOUSE | Cccam Server

Share Clear Best Cardsahring Cccam Server said...

Generally I like to and get my mix of Vitamin E from pills. While I would prefer to via a good meal plan it can be even more difficult to at times.

You are really a good webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It seems that youre doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. You’ve done a magnificent job on this topic!
Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server